• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London tossers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the cockneys now live in Essex.
    Yes, the only cockneys left in London are black cab drivers and the odd tube driver, and they probably commute from outside the M25.
    Builders, sparkies and plumbers are all Polish. White kids growing up in central London now all talk like Ali G.

The TV soap EastEnders should by statistics have just have one single token white family, and they would be from Kosovo or Albania.
    There could be some interesting turf wars with guns and stuff, but they'd have to show it after the 9pm watershed.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
      Why is it that every one of my mates that have followed the yellow brick road to London has turned into an egotistical tosser?

I’m not impressed by the fact you have spent 400k on a one bed flat, or that you don’t need a car or that xx% of UK GDP is generated by the capital.

I don’t give a flying ****, I’m happy with my house in the west country, my modest commute to Bristol and IMO better standard of living, I don’t crunch carrots, shag my sister or drive a tractor.

Discuss.

I’m going for a lie down.
      Get lost on the tube did you? London has its good points - not being full of provincial (ginger) tossers moaning about how awful London is will do for starters.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
        Get lost on the tube did you? London has its good points - not being full of provincial (ginger) tossers moaning about how awful London is will do for starters.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
          Being a knt is compulsory in London. Hence why SAS is there and loves it

aha ! that explains it ! Assguru is a kunt and a london tosspot (and he's a scoutmaster )

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            aha ! that explains it ! Assguru is a kunt and a london tosspot (and he's a scoutmaster )
            Don't start having a go at Scouters!
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              Finished your remedial classes for the day, I see. I've done your mum early today (she's a bit slack, I have to say) so she's got your tea ready for you. Run along now and wipe that snot off your nose.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Finished your remedial classes for the day, I see. I've done your mum early today (she's a bit slack, I have to say) so she's got your tea ready for you. Run along now and wipe that snot off your nose.

Yeah she did say you automatically went to do her up the gary, so she sent you packing ! looks like old (gay) habits die hard huh ?

Comment

FFS you two, if you're not gonna give it a rest at least make it entertaining for the rest of us.

AndyW, the gay thing, not funny, not even the first time and really doesn't get any better with repetition.

Sasguru, shagging his mum, again. Can't you come up with anything better by now?

Honestly, I've seen better slanging matches in the playground of my nieces primary school.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

ok DaveB(ollocks) over to you ! Mr funny guy !

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB

Sasguru, shagging his mum, again. Can't you come up with anything better by now?

Well I tried his sister, but you could shove an express train in there and not touch the sides.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X