• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London tossers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was born in London but couldn't wait to settle elsewhere and never returned after university.

When I get back from the Middle East I want to reside in a lovely old English city such as Bristol, Bath or Winchester (work allowing, which means Bristol offers more opportunities). With excellent local ale.

When the time comes I'll ask for suggestions from the congregation here. One or two replies may even be serious.

Comment

Originally posted by TinTrump View Post
      When the time comes I'll ask for suggestions from the congregation here. One or two replies may even be serious.
      Rather optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Occasionally I like randonly finding old threads and seeing what everyone makes of them.

It also proves that general is mostly the same old rubbish going round and round.

HTH
        Not really.

HTH
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
        X