• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yeah, but you like Corbyn.
    Corbyn provides an awful lot of value - its even more fun when you have a couple of Labour MPs as acquaintances and see their despair get progressively worse...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Corbyn provides an awful lot of value - its even more fun when you have a couple of Labour MPs as acquaintances and see their despair get progressively worse...
      I like politics, I just wish we had an opposition. Never seen such a sorry state of UK politics in all of my life.

Made all the more poignant, with a nuclear test in North Korea last night, just after Corbyn tells everyone he would unilaterally disarm and try to use persuasion to get everyone else to do it. Save if for the University lecture, he's a crap politician.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Yeah, but you like Corbyn.

Admit it, you like him too. Never before has UK politics been shaken up like he has done. Its akin to a revolution and its time we had it if I am honest.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I like politics, I just wish we had an opposition. Never seen such a sorry state of UK politics in all of my life.

Made all the more poignant, with a nuclear test in North Korea last night, just after Corbyn tells everyone he would unilaterally disarm and try to use persuasion to get everyone else to do it. Save if for the University lecture, he's a crap politician.
          The problem is that a combination of Brown, Balls and a different Brown guttered the Labour party of all possible opposition from the lower ranks. There is virtually no one in the party who is even a vaguely decent politician and can solve this mess.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

why the sudden increase in banning?

people asking for one? - why what do they know and what are they going to do now they are banned....

or do we just get to see some new sockies?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              Thank you my dear friend!

You just spot the problem, there are plenty of xenophobes/racists here and I'm a pain in the a*** to them.
              Just to be clear, it's your congenital stupidity that I don't like
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Poor AtW. He didn't even get a witty comment about why he got banned. The shame
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  why the sudden increase in banning?

people asking for one? - why what do they know and what are they going to do now they are banned....

or do we just get to see some new sockies?
                  Tedium personified. I think we're witnesses the death throes of CUK.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Tedium personified. I think we're witnesses the death throes of CUK.

Bring back Tay!
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Just to be clear, it's your congenital stupidity that I don't like
                      Is this a way to say that Portuguese are stupid?

Comment

Working...
                      X