• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Most of us who know each other in real life understand there is often a big difference between someone's online personality and how people act in real life.

Most people think MF is a twunt, but MudSkipper has assured us IRL he is quite civil
    Is it true that NLUK never meets anyone unless their accountant is present?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Is it true that NLUK never meets anyone unless their accountant is present?
      Let me ask my accountant.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Most of us who know each other in real life understand there is often a big difference between someone's online personality and how people act in real life.

Most people think MF is a twunt, but MudSkipper has assured us IRL he is quite civil
        I'll echo that, he is mostly harmless, but he seems to turn into a twunt when he's on the interweb.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I never did!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            I never did!
            The sockie master of k2p2 appears.....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I never did!
              Agreed. Seemed to be quite the opposite when she was telling me about him at the last meet.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The person I met who claimed to be MF was indeed perfectly civil. Though rumours persist that it was actually Andyw, just pretending to be MF

Comment

Interesting comments about MF above - at L2B I was told he was a wonderful person.

He hugely helped me raise money for charity - and that counts for a lot in my book. More importantly, his +ve rep got me to the latest rep level and that is even more important to me!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

He hugely helped me raise money for charity -!
                    Were you selling homemade pies for charity?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Were you selling homemade pies for charity?
                      It was how many polish hookers we could pimp in 24 hours.

What did you donate? Apart from a dose of the clap that is.....

Comment

Working...
                      X