• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    He just called himself a loser for finding 10 Euros in his wallet .... :b. rolleyes:
    You're a bit dim, no?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You're a bit dim, no?
      Coming from the CUK's resident broken 0.1W lightbulb.....

Comment

Can we finally file the west country sockie stable as no longer funny?

Gricer had his moments but now it's just too sad to be funny.

I would have posted earlier but I was beam up into the coffee machine in the wild bean cafe and did myself a mischief.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Can we finally file the west country sockie stable as no longer funny?

Gricer had his moments but now it's just too sad to be funny.

I would have posted earlier but I was beam up into the coffee machine in the wild bean cafe and did myself a mischief.

Yes, sadly I can confirm that its run its course and no longer is anyone remotely ticked by his antics nor are his posts boner inducing.

The sockie master must live a sad lonely pathetic life winking into his socks and fantasising about Rhinos.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            To be clear, I have no objection to the rhinos having my £20.

I do have an objection to some posting a link to someone else's justgiving page, complete with back story.

I generally will donate if someone posts a link. Don't turn me into a cynical, horrible person
            Give me a G
            Give me a U
            Give me an L

I missed this story as I was busy doing the Marathon yesterday for charity, if I knew I could have been sponsored here, I'd have chucked a post up.

If you've not met someone, or somebody can't vouch for someone, don't sponsor them. That's not cynical, that's common sense.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I missed this story as I was busy doing the Marathon yesterday for charity, if I knew I could have been sponsored here, I'd have chucked a post up..
              We thought you are rich enough not to beg around for sponsorship.

That said, what were you doing at the Marathon? Supplying pies?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                We thought you are rich enough not to beg around for sponsorship.

That said, what were you doing at the Marathon? Supplying pies?
                I was up collecting bottles of Avian in Debtford. Got a lorry load of bottles, send some locals down to get them for me for a free sledge each.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I missed this story as I was busy eating the Marathon yesterday
                  FTFY

Comment

NorthWestPerm2Contractor

20 day ban seems harsh. Not that I followed every post (and now history has been erased and forgotten on the thread) but NWP2C was making perfectly valid points which were not racist! Un ban him FFS!
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      NorthWestPerm2Contractor

20 day ban seems harsh. Not that I followed every post (and now history has been erased and forgotten on the thread) but NWP2C was making perfectly valid points which were not racist! Un ban him FFS!
                      I did not read any of the thread and only read this last post, but it seems to me the Zionist loving, so called impartial Swiss moderator has stamped his Jack Boot all over CUK again.

Unban whoever was banned. Bloody Nazis.

Comment

Working...
                      X