• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Probably a Q for the Mods; upset them at your peril - especially during a full moon...
    You can upset us, but constant irritation is quite another thing.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Probably a Q for the Mods; upset them at your peril - especially during a full moon...
      My, what an antiquated view of women.

FYI - I haven't had a period for years. My malevolence is 24x7...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Only a 1 day ban? Is it still possible to bribe the mods to get the ban increased? Or is bribery only good for winning poster of the year these days?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          scooter - 1 day.

A crying feckin shame
          Trolling! I'm shocked, shocked!!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You can upset us, but constant irritation is quite another thing.
            Sounds more like a nasty rash that you need to see the doctor about.

Scooter's ban has been the most popular since diseasex's. Quite impressive really.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Trolling! I'm shocked, shocked!!
              Stupidity too - he admitted it on his own thread.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Only a 1 day ban? Is it still possible to bribe the mods to get the ban increased?
                Definitely worth a try.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Only a 1 day ban? Is it still possible to bribe the mods to get the ban increased? Or is bribery only good for winning poster of the year these days?
                  I can't comment about the other mods, but I am a contractor so cold hard cash works wonders.

(No guarantees as to what would happen, also I may substitute myself with another mod)
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He's sulking in the Thistle Hotel, Heathrow, so the manager will double any bribe to get him out of the hotel and back on CUK.

Comment

Oh well it will save me having any more neg rep and his cute little messages that he puts alongside it.

One of them gave me the sage advice that the Internet doesn't lie
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X