• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Firstly who are you asking to be banned?
    Secondly you do know that asking for someone to be banned is a....
    I can only assume he is referring to me, as he wouldn't have the gall to suggest NAT.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Can we ban people for putting white text at the bottom of the post which aren't white on the app??
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Can we ban people for putting white text at the bottom of the post which aren't white on the app??

No we can't!!!
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Clearly a racist post! What about black text?

Comment

Cough and I hope it was for 83 days.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Cough and I hope it was for 83 days.
              Atw?

Clearly if I was in the CUK clique I would be able to keep up....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Atw?

Clearly if I was in the CUK clique I would be able to keep up....
                Yep he asked for a ban and Cojak gave him one - she didn't however update the thread.

And 83 days would just be funny. If you could time bans I would go for 0:01 on 1/1/17 just for laughs....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Yep he asked for a ban and Cojak gave him one - she didn't however update the thread.

And 83 days would just be funny. If you could time bans I would go for 0:01 on 1/1/17 just for laughs....
                  what Cojack is going to ban him into next year? it has a certain ring to it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I never get banned. So unfair.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I never get banned. So unfair.
                      Anyone who is anyone has been banned. So your lack of ban makes sense.

Is there a prize for the longest ban?

Comment

Working...
                      X