• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the female forum members.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    On the rare occasions that Mrs Albert is allowed to go away I have found that the best solution is to buy a load of new shirts. One for each day she is going to be away seems to work.
    I currently have 17,324 shirts as I have absolutely no idea how to use the washing machine (*)

(* I know how to turn it off actually, especially when it makes a beeping noise or bounces across the bathroom)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You can procreate without sexual gratification? Weird!
      I thought that's the way women normally do it. Not where we're concerned though eh BP...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I thought that's the way women normally do it. Not where we're concerned though eh BP...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to d000hg again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
          Men are anatomically more suited to ironing:
          • They haven't got boobs that get in the way (for the most part) !
          • They have longer arms
          • They have a stronger grip

And for those of you who now imagine I have big boobs, short arms and a limp wrist................

50% correct and no, we don't need a poll, thanks.
          But we do need photos.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            I get Jeeves to iron mine
            What's an iron?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I think I love Dallas
              Can I watch?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Speak for yourself! When I do it with a woman they suffer due to the size of my appendage.

Then I wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                  Nah, my cleaner is much better than I

Mr BP back in full force
                  Indeed - I have even switched on PMs.

Since I got rid of MrsBP(well she got rid of me) life is so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    What's an iron?
                    WSS.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Now I am living on my own, my wife taught me about something called a "washing machine" - is that the right term? It cleans my clothes - god knows why she always made such a fuss about it.

Anyway, my shirts seemed to be crumpled when I put them on. Mrs BP is away at the moment so I can't ask her. Could one of you let me into the trade secret of the way that women uncrumple clothes? Or will I have to become gay if you tell me?

Thanks.
                      Give up and wear t-shirts instead. Or buy a few new cheapo shirts every week.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X