• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the female forum members.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you missed out procreation, sewing and interior design.

not sure I would dare suggest Dallas has poor hygiene?
    You can procreate without sexual gratification? Weird!

During midnightman 2012 I went to give Dallas a hug as I was leaving and she screamed "keep away from me I am minging". As if I was fresh after 14 hours of exercise. Or maybe she just thought I was a pervert.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

During midnightman 2012 I went to give Dallas a hug as I was leaving and she screamed "keep away from me I am minging". As if I was fresh after 14 hours of exercise. Or maybe she just thought I was a pervert.
      I know what my money is on!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

On the rare occasions that Mrs Albert is allowed to go away I have found that the best solution is to buy a load of new shirts. One for each day she is going to be away seems to work.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I think I love Dallas
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

If you want a serious answer:
            Set the wash cycle to the programme that most closely resembles the term " minimum iron" or " crease resist".
            Don't overload the machine
            Dry hanging up to "drop out" creases

If you are lucky, no ironing/ minimum ironing

if you want a frivolous answer (I'm too tired to work it out):
            Use a laundry service
            Do a Jason Statham and keep a stock of vacuum packed shirts at the ready
            Get an OCD bit on the side for chores

HTH
            If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Summary..women are biologically more suited to ironing.

Mindlab International survey...
              Men: Excelled in tasks requiring spatial awareness (including map reading and changing tyres)
              Women: Excelled in tasks requiring speedy hand-to-eye coordination and verbal reasoning (including threading needles and ironing)

National Geographic survey...
              Men: Hunters, greater sensitivity for fine detail and for rapidly moving stimuli. Prehistoric role: detect possible predators or prey from afar
              Women: Gatherers, better adapted to recognizing close-at-hand. Prehistoric role: static objects such as wild berries

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
                Men are anatomically more suited to ironing:
                • They haven't got boobs that get in the way (for the most part) !
                • They have longer arms
                • They have a stronger grip

And for those of you who now imagine I have big boobs, short arms and a limp wrist................

50% correct and no, we don't need a poll, thanks.
                If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post

Mindlab International survey...
                  Men: Excelled in tasks requiring spatial awareness (including map reading and changing tyres)
                  Women: Excelled in tasks requiring speedy hand-to-eye coordination and verbal reasoning (including threading needles and ironing)

National Geographic survey...
                  Men: Hunters, greater sensitivity for fine detail and for rapidly moving stimuli. Prehistoric role: detect possible predators or prey from afar
                  Women: Gatherers, better adapted to recognizing close-at-hand. Prehistoric role: static objects such as wild berries
                  Nah, my cleaner is much better than I

Mr BP back in full force

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
                    Men are anatomically more suited to ironing:
                    • They haven't got boobs that get in the way (for the most part) !
                    • They have longer arms
                    • They have a stronger grip

And for those of you who now imagine I have big boobs, short arms and a limp wrist................

50% correct and no, we don't need a poll, thanks.
                    I am Chief Ironer in my household. It's a fair deal as I can watch rugby or cricket whilst doing it with no whinging from the rest of the household.

No ****er is allowed near my shirts even if Mrs. Damon gets to the ironing.

Comment

I get Jeeves to iron mine

Comment

Working...
                      X