• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the female forum members.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't you ask one of the staff to sort them out?
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Put your jacket on over your shirt and leave it on and buttoned all day - no-one will ever know
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
        f@cked if i know,

cleaner does all mine
        I have met you and you are definetly a woman - and its not just getting a trophy for 2nd place female at midnight wo/man.

Come on - spill the beans!

Comment

Strange place to ask this as there's usually two types of female contractor:

Type 1: Those who'll rip your balls off for daring to think that men are equal or better than them.
          Type 2: Those who fit into the DBA category of unsuitable for normal society and probably have hygiene standards slightly below an old tramp.

I've heard that there are occasionally normal females who try out contracting but generally they quit after a day or so of being drooled over by the male contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by craig1 View Post
            Strange place to ask this as there's usually two types of female contractor:

Type 1: Those who'll rip your balls off for daring to think that men are equal or better than them.
            Type 2: Those who fit into the DBA category of unsuitable for normal society and probably have hygiene standards slightly below an old tramp.

I've heard that there are occasionally normal females who try out contracting but generally they quit after a day or so of being drooled over by the male contractors.
            Oddly Dallas is type 1 and type 2.....

Comment

On those very rare occasions when the washing fairy was absent & I have had to do it myself - it always struck me as a process in need of a revamp to bring it into the 21st century

ergo...

wot we need is:
              • bar codes on garment labels
              • a bar code reader on washing machines

scan the garment to the machine
              It will set itself for the correct cycle or tell you not to be a numpty for putting red shirt in with the whites

Sorted
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                On those very rare occasions when the washing fairy was absent & I have had to do it myself - it always struck me as a process in need of a revamp to bring it into the 21st century

ergo...

wot we need is:
                • bar codes on garment labels
                • a bar code reader on washing machines

scan the garment to the machine
                It will set itself for the correct cycle or tell you not to be a numpty for putting red shirt in with the whites

Sorted
                So then we only need women for sexual gratification?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  ...and making the tea
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Now I am living on my own, my wife taught me about something called a "washing machine" - is that the right term? It cleans my clothes - god knows why she always made such a fuss about it.

Anyway, my shirts seemed to be crumpled when I put them on. Mrs BP is away at the moment so I can't ask her. Could one of you let me into the trade secret of the way that women uncrumple clothes? Or will I have to become gay if you tell me?

Thanks.
                    Laundry service?

Comment

you missed out procreation, sewing and interior design.

not sure I would dare suggest Dallas has poor hygiene?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X