• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP was the size difference enough that if you were standing facing each other you'd risk having an eye out when he looked at page 3?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I thwacked it away and glared at him, he actually huffed at me and tried to move it back, till I asked him if he was effing serious.
      Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        MP was the size difference enough that if you were standing facing each other you'd risk having an eye out when he looked at page 3?

I know where this is heading, you dirty scoundrel.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I have manners - I am a perfect gentleman. I always use my elbows.

Comment

I think if someone was going to rest their paper on my head and do a puzzle
            I would hope they were doing a sudukio rather than a crossword or a 'spot the ball'.

plus , if they got stuck, it would only be polite if they asked you first
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Most people have them....except when they are on the tube. Why is that?

Er, helloooo The Tube is dahn London. No class, no manners, just a load of arrogant entitled gits.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Er, helloooo The Tube is dahn London. No class, no manners, just a load of arrogant entitled gits.

HTH
                You do realise that she was also on the tube in London, right?

Or are you intentionally calling her an arrogant entitled git?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  You do realise that she was also on the tube in London, right?

Or are you intentionally calling her an arrogant entitled git?

Nice work
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post

HTH
                    Yes, but there's also a refreshing lack of chips on shoulders

Comment

I don't mind arrogant entitled gits. It's arrogant self-entitled gits that bug me. You can call me "sir" - now I'm self-entitled.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X