• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone ever seen anyone with genital mutilation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Swollen because your wife has leapt up and down on them wearing stilettos does indeed count as a damn good night in.
    FTFY

Comment

Yes, me. After I caught me jolly bag in me zip

Comment

and as if by magic

Man Cuts Off His Own Testicles, Bursts Into Essex Church Preparing For Wedding

A man cut off his own testicles and burst into an Essex church just as the vicar and a florist were preparing for a couple's wedding.

Reverand Bob Wallace of All Saints Church, told the Huffington Post UK: “Somebody came into the church having self harmed outside.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Technically, Prince Alberts and phallongs (sp?) and God knows what ironmongery people attach is a form of genital mutilation.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Anyone seen or met anyone -doctor,nurse, dustbin woman, mp, it contractor who has had her genitals mutilated?
            No? I thought not. It is just a few politicians looking to make political gain from something that hardly happens to anyone, fuelled of course by the media.
            You haven't been to the Flying Scotman pub in Kings x?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              FFS leave me out of this
              I don't think rubbing it until it bleeds really counts, that's self-inflicted.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
                You haven't been to the Flying Scotman pub in Kings x?
                Are you that bird that said she wanted me to give her genitals a good going over?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Is this thread about Old Hack's plums?
                  I was thinking much the same myself...

Comment

Working...
                  X