• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No, it's because you're a munter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    You are right. Probably been consumed by the dark side of the Force.
    Well they'd bloody well have to be in the dark to consume her.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

TBF, whatever you think of the Mail, their website is very clever at getting clickthrough through the use of obviously manipulative articles. The reaction elicited here was no doubt calculated to the nth degree.
      Full marks to the munter for going with it, shows she's a game lass after all - or just needs the money.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        TBF, whatever you think of the Mail, their website is very clever at getting clickthrough through the use of obviously manipulative articles. The reaction elicited here was no doubt calculated to the nth degree.
        Full marks to the munter for going with it, shows she's a game lass after all - or just needs the money.
        WHS.

More money for the Daily Fail. Hope you cretins are pleased with yourself.

Comment

I am not sure I like this judging women by their looks. I can see the problems they have. For her age she looks pretty good and I would wager that none of you lot would care to be judged on what you look like. Furthermore many sad pathetic little men find intelligent women intimidating.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

hate to agree with SAS but this appears to be clickbait.

Either that or SAS has had a sex change, but she didn't call anyone a cretin in the article!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Someone beat me to it;
              Yeah, my first thought. Bloke or bird?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I am not sure I like this judging women by their looks. I can see the problems they have. For her age she looks pretty good and I would wager that none of you lot would care to be judged on what you look like. Furthermore many sad pathetic little men find intelligent women intimidating.
                She hasn't helped herself by letting the DM dress her up and then post her photo straight under the headline.

I'm sure she looks normal without a DM makeover and fake tan as her own snaps she looks normal.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  She hasn't helped herself by letting the DM dress her up and then post her photo straight under the headline.

I'm sure she looks normal without a DM makeover and fake tan as her own snaps she looks normal.
                  Yes yes yes but what we really want to know is would you?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    Yeah, my first thought. Bloke or bird?
                    There can be only one (NSFW site):

Female or Shemale. A photo quiz by Rob Manuel / B3ta.

Actually surprisingly I'm wrong:

Female or Shemale 2. A photo quiz from B3ta.

Female or Shemale 3. A photo quiz from B3ta.

I am your Mother Father
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Yes yes yes but what we really want to know is would you?
                      Not that way inclined I'm afraid.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X