• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No, it's because you're a munter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm all brains no heart poor girl.

A clever person knows you are the second most important person in the relationship most of the time.

No that doesn't mean that you take abuse, just that you think of others first and expect them to do the same.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Looks like a photo of MF 30 years ago before he started eating pies.

Comment

There is a huge difference between being intelligent and being stuck up your own arse. I am sure I know which of the two she is after only half the article.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          There is a huge difference between being intelligent and being stuck up your own arse. I am sure I know which of the two she is after only half the article.
          Well that's my point. She thinks she's God's gift to men when actually she's, well, I wouldn't.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I would from behind.
            behind a curtain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              This.

If I was Philip I'd have fecked off and left her to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                behind a curtain
                A crusty one at that.

Comment

Someone beat me to it;

The fact you look like a bloke might have something to do with it.

Read more: I'm single at 50. Why? Men hate me being brainier than them, says KATE MULVEY | Mail Online
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

She only looks like a bloke in the current picture... ugh. Something rather dramatic has happened in the last 13 years, in the other pictures she's just an average-ish looking woman. Nothing to write home about, but not horrific for her age.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      She only looks like a bloke in the current picture... ugh. Something rather dramatic has happened in the last 13 years, in the other pictures she's just an average-ish looking woman. Nothing to write home about, but not horrific for her age.
                      You are right. Probably been consumed by the dark side of the Force.
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X