• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bongo Bongo land

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This UKIPper is an illiterate moron. He probably referred to Italy as bunga bunga land but he can't spell, the old Kugelsack!
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I don't feel the slightest bit of guilt about British colonialism. The world is what it is.
      Neither do I; what has guilt to do with it?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Having BoE rates linked to unemployment is by far much more important news item today than this stuff.
        At least we know what we already knew. Inflation is the end game, ZIRP for many many years.

Fill yer boots with cheap, leveraged debt and come out the other side a billionaire!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Fill yer boots with cheap, leveraged debt and come out the other side a billionaire but no better off than when you started!
          FTFY
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            FTFY
            True, but the ones that don't certainly will feel worse off.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              He does have previous bigmouth escapades though:
              Cheers Darm, FAF, whole office now looking at me as I am trying not to laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                And most particularly not in an ex-Belgian colony.
                Believe it or not, for most people in the DR Congo life is probably better now than in the days of Belgian rule, which says something about how life was back then. Not a nice story at all. Leopold II's rubber plantations were particularly unpleasant.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                  Edit: Choice Quote -
                  Most Ukip representatives are just trolls, throwing out the most unpleasant thing they can think of, with the specific and sole purpose of upsetting the people they like the least
                  Have you met DP?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    This UKIPper is an illiterate moron. He probably referred to Italy as bunga bunga land but he can't spell, the old Kugelsack!
                    Now he's saying bongo is just an Antelope. hmm, seems he's angry the Uk is sending aid to lands populated by European Antelopes. But do Antelopes wear sun glasses???

'A bongo is a white antelope... so it isn't racist': Now Godfrey Bloom gives ANOTHER explanation for his aid outburst and it lands him in even more trouble | Mail Online.

Comment

Good to see UKIP introducing a new policy to prevent this kind of thing happening in the future - UKIP To Communicate Entirely Through Mime | The Poke:
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X