• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Modesty bags

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blocking pictures is one thing but the other day I was out with my 10 year old son and a young girl wandered past us laden down with the results of her day of clothes shopping. She was barely dressed in a pair of hotpants and a crop top and some flip flops and my sons words were "Dad why did that girl need so many bags for clothes if thats all she wears?" I think she heard

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I am offended by fat women in lycra, am I allowed to have them banned too?
      When you own 4000 shops, then you can stop buying them, which might influence the market.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Well actually no, its hypocrisy at its finest, there is no talk of newspapers or womens magazine who have bikini shots or get the perfect body etc over their front page cover, its a cheap shot as no one can look reasonable countering the idea without looking sexist.
        Men don't as a rule find it offensive that magazines with mens' torsos on the cover are sold. Women don't as a rule frantically over a magazine.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I thought this is what MF put over his dates head
          nope that is a Chloroform bag.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why does anyone needed lads magazines when pron is so freely available? Are these guys nuts? They must be really loaded.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Why does anyone needed lads magazines when pron is so freely available? Are these guys nuts? They must be really loaded.
              same reason the wife likes hello, myfeminine comic, closer etc.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Well actually no, its hypocrisy at its finest, there is no talk of newspapers or womens magazine who have bikini shots or get the perfect body etc over their front page cover, its a cheap shot as no one can look reasonable countering the idea without looking sexist.

I am offended by fat women in lycra, am I allowed to have them banned too?
                As I said. It's the free market.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  As I said. It's the free market.
                  It's a market controlled by a handful of large supermarkets.

Cover on a mag is what probably sells those, so if hidden they won't get sales.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Women don't as a rule frantically over a magazine.
                    No, they just buy "50 Shades" books instead.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      It's a market controlled by a handful of large supermarkets.

Cover on a mag is what probably sells those, so if hidden they won't get sales.
                      And as Co-op's market share is 6.3%, there is plenty of choice around.

Comment

Working...
                      X