• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Breeding

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    You'd think she'd have been pleased it was twice as big.

Maybe she didn't notice.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Anyone thinking of having children over the summer?
      Both of my children were conceived on holiday which is why we named them after the locations conceived.

We love both Bognor and Terminal 5.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Both of my children were conceived on holiday which is why we named them after the locations conceived.

We love both Bognor and Terminal 5.
        No Airbus Loo ?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Holiday breeding was curtailed due to mosquito bite on end of knob
          Thats what you told the mrs anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Owwww

I once got stung by nettles on my knob. Stood there pissing in a lay by and a gust of wind blew a nettle onto my bell end. It swelled up like a purple light bulb and I had to rub ointment into it for a few days. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
            Be glad you don't have to squat. Ladies peeing in the bushes are exactly nettle height.

Comment

Working...
            X