• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    My Jag can fit the family in and it can drink your German estate under the table.
    The dog would tulip itself though

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I have those moments every time I go through a tunnel brrrm!
    I bet you do. I had a highly tuned turbo 5 pot, and I used to drive up the same hill to hear the dump valve chattering. I am sad, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

I bet you do. I had a highly tuned turbo 5 pot, and I used to drive up the same hill to hear the dump valve chattering. I am sad, I know.
      I shan't dwell on the 200+ euros a week of Saudi Arabia's finest desert juice that it burns every week, but I do get a lot of fun in return. I just go really irritatingly slowly around a roundabout with Audiman or Golfchav getting really wound up about 2 centimetres behind me, then leave the roundabout or junction in a sedate, stately manner and as soon as I'm pointing in straight line I put my foot down. Vooom! Bye bye Audiman! They just sort of get smaller in the mirror, quickly.

Childish I know, but fun.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I hate to piss on your parade, but the SL isn't getting the family in.
        Yeah, I might need two cars.

A Merc and a Jag
        Last edited by doodab; 9 July 2013, 21:16.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          What is a good car to replace my mobile banknote incinerator? It needs to cruise comfortably on the motorway and around town & cope occasionally with a family of 4. It needs to burn petrol instead of £20 notes, and preferably not too much of it.
          Sounds like a boring old Ford Focus to me.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The advert's still up for the jag. Notice that it says 'verkocht' on the first photo in the set? That's right, it's sold. To me.

Foto's Jaguar Xj-R 4.2 V8 Supercharged Automaat/Ful - occasions

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Yeah, I might need two cars.

A Merc and a Jag
              Don't do that if you have a wife and you value either of those cars!

Comment

My stepfather still has a a V12 XJS convertible, it doesn't come out very often and he never goes far in it but it does sound like a spitfire when he starts it up.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  My stepfather still has a a V12 XJS convertible, it doesn't come out very often and he never goes far in it but it does sound like a spitfire when he starts it up.
                  Wasn't the convertible a 3.6?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Wasn't the convertible a 3.6?
                    This one is a V12 6.0L
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                      This one is a V12 6.0L
                      300 bhp from a V12 6.0L

No wonder everyone bought German and Jap cars.

Comment

Working...
                      X