• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guinea Pigs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Doesn't it need a shave at some stage, or the fur will soak up the marinade.
    Blow torches are easier. But be humane, kill the blighter first please.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Blow torches are easier. But be humane, kill the blighter first please.
      If you freeze it first can you just not use a potato peeler?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If you any meat then surely there is no difference in eating Guinea Pig as long as it tastes OK. Why should some species be protected over others? The philosophical question is where to do you draw the line, i.e. Monkeys, Dolphins, Cretins, Humans? Is is based on our perceived idea of how intelligent the species is?

Comment

Organic Cumbrian Alpaca: Alpaca Meat 500g

They don't do Guinea Pigs though.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
            If you any meat then surely there is no difference in eating Guinea Pig as long as it tastes OK. Why should some species be protected over others? The philosophical question is where to do you draw the line, i.e. Monkeys, Dolphins, Cretins, Humans? Is is based on our perceived idea of how intelligent the species is?
            Yes. Be very careful.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Proggy burger anyone?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Proggy burger anyone?
                Too much Donkey in them

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  Too much cock and arse in them
                  FTFY
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    Yeah some evil sod has stopped it! However how's yer latin?
                    How's your literature?

Comment

Pigs are seen as being quite intelligent and we eat plenty of them. I think much has to do with their taste. If they taste nice like lambs, porks and beefs do then eat 'em. If they don't, like cheese then leave them alone. That's my motto. If they have no fur like fish then I don't eat many of them - unless they live in a tin and are called red Salmon. So if its furry, pull the fur off and take out the gloopy insidy bits and roast it. A few spuds and veg and some animal juice sauce ovver the top. Lovely!
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X