• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you drink too much?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You have no apparent problems with alcohol."

Just need to sort the drugs now and I'll be fine.

Comment

You probably don't have any big problems with alcohol, but it would not harm you to cut down anyway!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        OK, it looks like you can have (one of) the following (answers given for Q8-10):
        • Six drinks three times a week (4,3,4)
        • Four drinks more often as long as you only go over 6 units three times a week (5,2,4)
        • A massive bender twice a month (3, 5, 3)
        • A pint of scotch four times a week (5, 1, 5)

As long as you answer no to all the other questions except the one about being nagged by your other half.
        If you have your own business premises and spend £200 per month on advertising, you can have twice as much.

Comment

Probably.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

"You are drinking too much and need to change your habits. Return to the previous questions. If your answer was yes in questions 4, 5 or 6, you may well be addicted to alcohol, or about to be. You need to cut down on your drinking - now!"

I'm not really surprised.
            Last edited by Lockhouse; 8 June 2013, 14:04. Reason: added linky
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

My problem is when I drink which seems to be few and far between I binge, for example last night I went to a beer garden for an hour before dinner, rolled in about midnight
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not surprising since I've been teetotal for several years.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

But why are you teetotal? Is it because you have a problem with alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    But why are you teetotal? Is it because you have a problem with alcohol?
                    Or in a perpetual pregnancy / breast feeding cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

So how do you find that? I am considering doing it but I really don't like soft drinks...

Comment

Working...
                      X