• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No.10 rocked by secret love affair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money's on SamCam & Louise Mensch.

Comment

Downing Street affair Samantha Cameron Boris Johnson sex tape - YouTube

PROOF David Camerons daughter Nancy is Boris Johnsons - YouTube

Comment

That was the video I saw. Bloke comes across as a bit of a tosser, but it would fit the information given, and explains why DC would be 'stunned', but suspect the rest of us wouldn't really give much of a tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          the rest of us wouldn't really give much of a tulip.
          Aye.

It's nothing really.

Now if Kate's child was really her brothers' in law...

Comment

We can safely assume that one party is Sir Jimmy Savile's mortal remains. Lord only knows who the other two are.

We may only hope that the dignity of COBRA was not affronted.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              My money's on SamCam & Louise Mensch.
              I'd spend money on that!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment on Guido's blog, in the article Sunday Sleaze Special - Guy Fawkes' blog

Click on the picture of the Mail front page [at Guido's blog]

This…
                http://orderorder.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/acrb.png

appears in the address bar. The photo is tagged “acrb” Now who could that be?
                If that is indeed a hint, with any substance, I would guess "ac" stands for Andy Coulson, former Downing Street spin doctor, and "rb" for Rebekah Brooks, of News International.

All that would mean, if so, is that Cameron would presumably find it hard to bring Coulson back into the fold to help plan the next election.

So in short, some slight embarrassment and inconvenience for Cameron, and nobody else caring a fig. Nothing to see here move on ..
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  All that would mean, if so, is that Cameron would presumably find it hard to bring Coulson back into the fold to help plan the next election.
                  If true then it's truely a FOOKING DISASTER OF GALACTIC PROPORTIONS!!!!!

Comment

I think has all been planned by the BBC to "bury" the fact that Matt Smith is leaving Dr Who!
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      If that is indeed a hint, with any substance, I would guess "ac" stands for Andy Coulson, former Downing Street spin doctor, and "rb" for Rebekah Brooks, of News International.
                      Coulson also used to work for NI, and in fact succeeded RB as editor of NOTW in 2003.
                      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
                      X