• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No longer a wasted Vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The country is run by *****, and now the ***** who voted the previous ***** in are voting for another lot of *****.

This is how democracy works in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      So if this was a vote against the established parties albeit at a local level where it won't make much effect apart from putting some glory hunting ****wit in charge of YOUR lamp posts, YOUR road signs, YOUR bin collections, YOUR planning, YOUR kids education, YOUR roads, etc, etc, etc why didn't people not just vote for parties like the Monster Raving Loony Party (not much difference between them and UKIP) who would probably do more for the local community, which is what these elections were all about?
      I have fixed that for you. Central government make the rules, local government interpret them. I can assure you, after having to wrestle with planners version of the Governments laws, in two different boroughs, that they have an awful lot of control on your lives.

Ass for Sas, well, he's proving he knows 10% of fook all.
      Last edited by Old Hack; 3 May 2013, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Exactly. You can see it in this thread
        Maybe I'm wrong and UKIP will miraculously lower council tax bills while being more efficient but somehow I doubt it.
        LOL! Who really is under this 'illusion'?
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          The country is run by *****, and now the ***** who voted the previous ***** in are voting for another lot of *****.

This is how democracy works in the UK.
          WDPS

The three major parties now have nothing but contempt for the voting public and the traditional consensual process. Over the last couple of decades we have moved away from Parliamentary democracy to a Presidential form of dictatorial government. Leaving the commons and House of Lords as largely talking shops while the real decisions are made elsewhere by a select few with the aid of spin doctors. They are not listening, they will not listen. Until that is, a cat is put amoungst the Pigeons. Well maybe this is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            Ass for Sas, well, he's proving he knows 10% of fook all.
            Unlike you cretins, I know that UKIP aren't going to solve the UK's problems, which are deep-rooted and severe and stem mainly from an overly de-industrialised economy.
            Basically we can't pay our way in the world, there is a limit to what our service economy can do.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

UKIP wouldn't have the first idea what to do if they got into power. I hope some of their councillors are earnest people who simply hold UKIP views but I fear the kind of person in UKIP is more likely to spend all their time arguing than doing anything for the community.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                LOL! Who really is under this 'illusion'?
                Your protest vote also means you've elected someone to run your services till the next election in case you've forgotten. I care about my council bill even if you don't. That's why I voted Tory - history and my experience with Wandsworth shows they usually have the more efficient councils
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Unlike you cretins, I know that UKIP aren't going to solve the UK's problems, which are deep-rooted and severe and stem mainly from an overly de-industrialised economy.
                  Basically we can't pay our way in the world, there is a limit to what our service economy can do.
                  As I said, 10% of fook all

Comment

10% of fook all.
                    10% of fook all
                    Here we go, theme for today is "10% of fook all.". In case you missed it.
                    I think the rocking back and forth has probably started by now
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Here we go, theme for today is "10% of fook all.". In case you missed it.
                      I think the rocking back and forth has probably started by now
                      You masturbating again then sas?

You really should cut that out.

Comment

Working...
                      X