• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No longer a wasted Vote

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    1)Since when are tories wanting more Europe?

Since agreeing to every single diktat imposed by the unelected EUSSR

2)These are council seats which have nothing to do with national politics which is the only area UKIP have any policies

Voting LibLabCon at any point only encourages them

3)Do you honestly think UKIP members have any interest except gaining power and money for themselves?

No, but if all they do is remove the UK from EUSSR control, it will be worth it.
    HTH BIDI

Comment

I have no problem with people coming to the UK for fear of political persecution in their own country. I do have a problem with economic migrants, benefit tourists and radical religious zealots of any faith coming here for an easy life or to impose their 'views' on us.

It has to stop. We have to stop thieves, murders and radical zealots using 'Human Rights' to avoid deportation. We need to stop giving economic aid to countries who dont want it, dont need it or are an anathema to our way of life.

We need to look inwards more than we are doing.

They got my vote and Im pleased the 'main' parties got a bloody nose. Bring on the General Election, I say.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        1)Since when are tories wanting more Europe?
        2)These are council seats which have nothing to do with national politics which is the only area UKIP have any policies
        3)Do you honestly think politicians have any interest except gaining power and money for themselves?
        FTFY
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I think the Lib Dems saw gaining power at a local level as the stepping stone to more power at central level, and it worked, until they joined the tories. Now UKIP will do the same. I am interested in how they faired in Ransgate (I think), as they already had that local council, so it would be interesting to see if they retained it, for that's a sign the locals are happy with them, and a bad sign for the tories, et al.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            I have no problem with people coming to the UK for fear of political persecution in their own country. I do have a problem with economic migrants, benefit tourists and radical religious zealots of any faith coming here for an easy life or to impose their 'views' on us.

It has to stop. We have to stop thieves, murders and radical zealots using 'Human Rights' to avoid deportation. We need to stop giving economic aid to countries who dont want it, dont need it or are an anathema to our way of life.

We need to look inwards more than we are doing.

They got my vote and Im pleased the 'main' parties got a bloody nose. Bring on the General Election, I say.
            Good rant but completely avoids the fact that the major issue with this country was not caused by the people you describe but by the native elite financial establishment.
            Still the search for scapegoats is utterly predictable and is being followed by most of the other European countries whose elites caused their downfall.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Good rant but completely avoids the fact that the major issue with this country was not caused by the people you describe but by the native elite financial establishment.
              Still the search for scapegoats is utterly predictable and is being followed by most of the other European countries whose elites caused their downfall.
              Serfdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Serfs who occupied a plot of land were required to work for the Lord of the Manor who owned that land, and in return were entitled to protection, justice and the right to exploit certain fields within the manor to maintain their own subsistence. Serfs were often required not only to work on the lord's fields, but also his mines, forests and roads. The manor formed the basic unit of feudal society and the Lord of the Manor and his serfs were bound legally, economically, and socially. Serfs formed the lowest social class of feudal society.

Lord of the Manor = Financial elite
              Serfs = Everybody else

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Not a rant at all. But you go your way and I'll go mine, thanks.
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

So if this was a vote against the established parties albeit at a local level where it won't make much effect apart from putting some glory hunting ****wit in charge of lamp posts, road signs and bin collections, why didn't people not just vote for parties like the Monster Raving Loony Party (not much difference between them and UKIP) who would probably do more for the local community, which is what these elections were all about?
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    So if this was a vote against the established parties albeit at a local level where it won't make much effect apart from putting some glory hunting ****wit in charge of lamp posts, road signs and bin collections, why didn't people not just vote for parties like the Monster Raving Loony Party (not much difference between them and UKIP) who would probably do more for the local community, which is what these elections were all about?
                    Because the people voting are mostly ****wits, the same as they were last time.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                      Because the people voting are mostly ****wits, the same as they were last time.
                      Exactly. You can see it in this thread
                      Maybe I'm wrong and UKIP will miraculously lower council tax bills while being more efficient but somehow I doubt it.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X