• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bacon butty in T-3 minutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    If you need a sauce then go with HP, but in my opinion they're better without so you get the full bacony flavour.

Mustard on a bacon roll is just wrong. Have a word with yourself
    Must agree with my learned colleague here, any sauce on bacon is a travesty to bacon everywhere!

mmm,..... baconnnyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Mustard on a bacon roll is just wrong. Have a word with yourself
      I still like it. Just to annoy you further, it was German mustard.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Bacon butty in T-3 minutes

I made these a while back - bacon kebabs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I still like it. Just to annoy you further, it was German mustard.
          Scharf oder suss?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Scharf oder suss?
            Extra Scharf from Kühne.

Comment

try this

a quarter of an unsliced loaf (aka a 'doorstep') and a load of brown sauce

er...thats it

food of the gods
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Bacon kebabs sounds quite good. I have some bacon - wonder where I can buy pita bread. It means I can pack it with salad too, which of course I'll let fall out without eating any of it.

I don't know anyone can take something as nice as bacon, and destroy the taste with sauce. It's like those people who go on about fancy coffee, insist on grinding beans in front of you, and then poor milk into it.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  I don't know anyone can take something as nice as bacon, and destroy the taste with sauce. It's like those people who go on about fancy coffee, insist on grinding beans in front of you, and then poor milk into it.
                  But you lot are on about English bacon; I have to make do with the weedy Dutch version that's full of fluid, so i need the sauce to make it tasty.

Comment

You think it's bad adding milk? You're supposed to eat it dry with a spoon, adding water ruins how it's meant to taste.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

wonder where I can buy pita bread
                      A supermarket?
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X