• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bacon butty in T-3 minutes"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    It's in Albert Heijn, called 'bakbacon'. It's a bit weak and watery though, which explains why the sauce was needed.
    I saw said "bacon" and have avoided it. Hence the reaon for making my own.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Mmmmm, sausage and bacon roll (no sauce) has been procured. Nom!

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    It's in Albert Heijn, called 'bakbacon'. It's a bit weak and watery though, which explains why the sauce was needed.
    You two are in cloggers, you should be eating things* off sticks, which of the 101 versions of bread did you have?

I say things, as I never did workout what most of them were, that was served-up in client-co canteen.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Well you could add a fried egg and a sausage.

Though I am curious as to where MTT got bacon in cloggers. I've had to cure my own as the stuff here is pretty p!ss poor.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Bacon butty in T-3 minutes

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I can never cut that pita bread proper like, it's a pain in the @rse

Slice in half first and stick halves in toaster. Simples!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I can never cut that pita bread proper like, it's a pain in the @rse

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Must agree with my learned colleague here, any sauce on bacon is a travesty to bacon everywhere!

mmm,..... baconnnyyyyyy
    Well you could add a fried egg and a sausage.

Though I am curious as to where MTT got bacon in cloggers. I've had to cure my own as the stuff here is pretty p!ss poor.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    That just looks like a bit of used bog-roll.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Bacon butty in T-3 minutes

Brown sauce crust, hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    wonder where I can buy pita bread
    A supermarket?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    You think it's bad adding milk? You're supposed to eat it dry with a spoon, adding water ruins how it's meant to taste.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I don't know anyone can take something as nice as bacon, and destroy the taste with sauce. It's like those people who go on about fancy coffee, insist on grinding beans in front of you, and then poor milk into it.
    But you lot are on about English bacon; I have to make do with the weedy Dutch version that's full of fluid, so i need the sauce to make it tasty.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Bacon kebabs sounds quite good. I have some bacon - wonder where I can buy pita bread. It means I can pack it with salad too, which of course I'll let fall out without eating any of it.

I don't know anyone can take something as nice as bacon, and destroy the taste with sauce. It's like those people who go on about fancy coffee, insist on grinding beans in front of you, and then poor milk into it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    try this

a quarter of an unsliced loaf (aka a 'doorstep') and a load of brown sauce

er...thats it

food of the gods

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Scharf oder suss?