• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ding Dong we lost a great stateswomen - Margaret Thatcher has died

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    A hypocrite - burn him
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      very funny. I just +repped someone else for this. Sorry
      I've done the needful.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Ding dong the witch is dead
        yep she did magic to the "sick man of Europe".

oh you were being unpleasant, a bit like a Turkey voting for Christmas.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I was at school while she was in power, but mostly I think she dd well for the country.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            The countrys two greatest individuals for the past 50 years are and were women. The Queen and Margaret Thatcher
            All whom should have been given the same great send-off as the Romanovs
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

http://www.isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/

Comment

Mixed record.
                Stopped the plebs from becoming uppity but gave to much reign to the toffs, which has now led to them bankrupting the country.

So if the Tories declare a public holiday day of remembrance, will the trades union recommend their members go to work instead? .
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The requested web site Yes, Margaret Thatcher is dead categorized under " Violence/Hate/Racism;Political/Activist Groups " has been blocked.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

If it wasn't for Thatcher we wouldn't have the fanatstic country we live in today, all the fantastic things we make, the strong currency, low energy costs. Superb

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      The requested web site Yes, Margaret Thatcher is dead categorized under " Violence/Hate/Racism;Political/Activist Groups " has been blocked.
                      Me too - got to love mobile phones these days to get around such issues. love the badge on the top right corner.
                      Anti-bedwetting advice

Comment

Working...
                      X