• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zidane

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Had there been any real malice in Zidane's "butt" he would have nutted the Italian in the face. He should still have been sent off though. That sort of behaviour is watched by millions of impressionable children.
    That would have been physically difficult for Zidane who is 6'1'' while Materazzi is around 6' 4''. That's what they claim in the stats. Yet judging from the picture the gap between the two look much wider than only 3 inches. I am afraid some famous footballers do increase their height of 1-2'' in an attempt to increase their popularity.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I have also had Zidanes mum, but dont tell him!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Zidane's mum has had my dad. Does that count?

Comment

Sitting on a washing machine doesn't really count.....
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
            Sitting on a washing machine doesn't really count.....

Comment

Working...
            X