• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Zidane

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Zidane"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Sitting on a washing machine doesn't really count.....

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Sitting on a washing machine doesn't really count.....

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Zidane's mum has had my dad. Does that count?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I have also had Zidanes mum, but dont tell him!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Had there been any real malice in Zidane's "butt" he would have nutted the Italian in the face. He should still have been sent off though. That sort of behaviour is watched by millions of impressionable children.
    That would have been physically difficult for Zidane who is 6'1'' while Materazzi is around 6' 4''. That's what they claim in the stats. Yet judging from the picture the gap between the two look much wider than only 3 inches. I am afraid some famous footballers do increase their height of 1-2'' in an attempt to increase their popularity.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    Not a good idea on Zidane's part, but seeing that again the fall seems out of proportion to the force used.

No doubt threaded will be able to give a correct opinion of all the Newtonics involved.
    Had there been any real malice in Zidane's "butt" he would have nutted the Italian in the face. He should still have been sent off though. That sort of behaviour is watched by millions of impressionable children.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    Not a good idea on Zidane's part, but seeing that again the fall seems out of proportion to the force used.

No doubt threaded will be able to give a correct opinion of all the Newtonics involved.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    I prefer this version.

How unfair is this ?

Clearly Zidane was just putting himself into an attacking position and so that was the natural place to place his head, the fault was of the clumsy Italian who ought not have obstructed him in this dangerous and provocative manner.

Robbed , I tell vous.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 10 July 2006, 13:59.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I prefer this version.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That looked like first honest drop on the ground in that night.

Anyway, this thread will never reach 1000 posts, so you might as well give up now.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Although I suspect it wasn't as funny as the expression on Zizou's face when the 5th Italian penalty went in. And how come the French don't do well in the Olympics? They should be a shoo-in for diving competition, shirley?
    The French are a long way behind the Portuguese, don't you think?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Well said SG

Originally posted by sasguru
    I'm glad the slimy Italian git got nutted. The expression on his mummy's-boy face was priceless to behold.
    Although I suspect it wasn't as funny as the expression on Zizou's face when the 5th Italian penalty went in. And how come the French don't do well in the Olympics? They should be a shoo-in for diving competition, shirley?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I'm glad the slimy Italian git got nutted. The expression on his mummy's-boy face was priceless to behold.

Leave a comment:

• benn0
    replied
    The Italian told him that if he was ever thinking about coming out of retirement he might able to make a few phone calls and get him a game for Everton.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X