• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, I hate cheese. What's your food hate?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I dont do eggs, any type of seafood. Not overly keen on mushrooms after a bad trip, but it could have been the vast amount of booze I had.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      As I mentioned in another thread I just can't do cheese if it tastes like cheese. I was a fussy eater as a child but everything I hated then I enjoy now with that one exception.

I consider my self a bit of a foodie and very good cook to the surprise of members of my family so open to try just about anything.

What doesn't for it for you?
      I'm with you on the cheese thing. I hate it and can taste the smallest quantities of it in food. My son hates it also - When I was little I would eat those dairy lea things, but then suddenly went right off dairy stuff. I wouldn't drink milk or eat butter. I think the milk thing was down to school and their fondness of storing our free milk (that we were made to drink) next to the radiators so that it was warmish. I eat butter these days and drink milk but can't touch cheese!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Parsnips. And I particularly hate the way they pretend to be carrots.
        Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Had 'em last night. Roasted in a honey & butter glaze. Delicious....
        WWS. THey can be pretty dull but simply chop them into largish bits, paint with honey and roast for a few minutes and they are almost like a candy. Roasting makes most vegetables nice IMO. Carrots and whole garlic cloves especially.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Trifle, it's the texture of the soggy sponge, ,can handle fruit, jelly and custard without the sponge.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Probably raw celery is the one thing I know of that I can only barely manage to force down for politeness sake, it's just foul.
            Raw celery is just about OK in small doses with dips, but I'd prefer something else.

Raw carrots simply won't go down unless grated and mixed with something else.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
              Bananas.
              They are just pure, curved evil.
              +1

+1

+1

+1
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Not like cheese? Cheese and biscuits is one of life's greatest pleasures.

I don't like tripe, heart, frogs legs or snails. I also don't like things that are too sweet like thick chocolate cakes and things with icing on. Everything else is fair game.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I love everything from greasy fry ups to Michelin starred gourmet delights. It's my passion.

But I draw the line at fried pig brains with underdone scrambled egg. Simply couldn't deal with the slimy texture.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    …fried pig brains with underdone scrambled egg.
                    Christ almighty, what fresh hell is this?

Comment

Oh yes, sorry, that was another one I forgot: Brawn

and probably pig's trotters too - How can one eat a hoof anyway?!
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X