• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On the market again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    I am still good looking and you can still see my abdominals, getting closer to my 40s. And no, no beard, and still all my hair on the head (ok, perhaps 95% of it). And for the body hair there are those creams now which do miracles (but a proper man still needs some body hair me thinks). Mr Gunman, let your envy go wild.
    I was talking about Italian women!!!
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Well, that's not actually really true nowadays. Indeed, most of them who are 35-40 they look much younger and because they always wear lots of make up and nice clothes it's hard to understand if a women is around 30 or 40.

Anyway, wasn't this trend about contracting?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

And for the body hair there are those creams now which do miracles (but a proper man still needs some body hair me thinks).

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        So was Francko.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak
          Hah - that's what you think!

I gave up a week's diving in Scapa to start an immediate contract on the banks of Lake Geneva (the sacrifices I've made...)
          What sort of diving ? muff ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            And off to LR we go...
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
              Those members of the panel with time to spare, no firewall ,a desire to touch themselves and a pile of tissues may wish to consider putting "muff diving" into Google images.
              Marvellous.
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                Those members of the panel with time to spare, no firewall ,a desire to touch themselves and a pile of tissues may wish to consider putting "muff diving" into Google images.
                Marvellous.
                I quite like Google videos. My favourite at the moment.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X