• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "On the market again"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    Those members of the panel with time to spare, no firewall ,a desire to touch themselves and a pile of tissues may wish to consider putting "muff diving" into Google images.
    Marvellous.
    I quite like Google videos. My favourite at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    What sort of diving ? muff ?
    Those members of the panel with time to spare, no firewall ,a desire to touch themselves and a pile of tissues may wish to consider putting "muff diving" into Google images.
    Marvellous.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    And off to LR we go...

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Hah - that's what you think!

I gave up a week's diving in Scapa to start an immediate contract on the banks of Lake Geneva (the sacrifices I've made...)

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    And for the body hair there are those creams now which do miracles (but a proper man still needs some body hair me thinks).

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I was talking about Italian women!!!
    So was Francko.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Well, that's not actually really true nowadays. Indeed, most of them who are 35-40 they look much younger and because they always wear lots of make up and nice clothes it's hard to understand if a women is around 30 or 40.

Anyway, wasn't this trend about contracting?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    I am still good looking and you can still see my abdominals, getting closer to my 40s. And no, no beard, and still all my hair on the head (ok, perhaps 95% of it). And for the body hair there are those creams now which do miracles (but a proper man still needs some body hair me thinks). Mr Gunman, let your envy go wild.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Aaaah, forgot that, I assumed Italian stunner, you know how they all look before the genetic explosion turns them into an ugly bearded balloon who only wears black once they reach 35.
    I am still good looking and you can still see my abdominals, getting closer to my 40s. And no, no beard, and still all my hair on the head (ok, perhaps 95% of it). And for the body hair there are those creams now which do miracles (but a proper man still needs some body hair me thinks). Mr Gunman, let your envy go wild.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied

I gave up a week's diving in Scapa to start an immediate contract on the banks of Lake Geneva (the sacrifices I've made...)
    I gave up staying at home watching 'Deal or No Deal' to work on a contract in grimey London. Again.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Francko's wife is a hairy gay body-builder, so be careful LG.
    Aaaah, forgot that, I assumed Italian stunner, you know how they all look before the genetic explosion turns them into an ugly bearded balloon who only wears black once they reach 35.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    You can have my contract if I can take your wife on honeymoon!
    Should be a pointer to being outside of IR35 t'boot!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Francko's wife is a hairy gay body-builder, so be careful LG.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    You can have my contract if I can take your wife on honeymoon!

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Why have you jumped, permie boy?
    I am still on the edge. And you probably have been permie more than me. Never been in the same place for more than 2 years. I am even willing to give up to the honeymoon to get a new contract. Isn't that dedication?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X