• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Little black plastic bags tied in a bow and hanging from tree branches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    And quite honestly, the next time I own a dog Im going to make a point of walking him around playgrounds since I know it annoys people like those who have replied and I want to do my bit with regard to evolution. The bit where the weak die.
    You're already doing your bit for evolution by not having kids yourself.

What a twat.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      You're already doing your bit for evolution by not having kids yourself.

What a twat.
      He's a good troll though

Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well having been a child when no one had ever heard of picking up a dog turd and I can honestly I never knew anyone who caught a disease. Perhaps we were just intelligent and knew not to play in dog crap?
        You NEVER knew anyone who caught a disease? Or you used your advanced medical skills to discount that any diseases were due to playing in crap?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And quite honestly, the next time I own a dog Im going to make a point of walking him around playgrounds since I know it annoys people like those who have replied and I want to do my bit with regard to evolution. The bit where the weak die.
          You do realise that it is you that is proven weak in that scenario because you'll be arrested/mobbed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Please explain to those of us who have had a sheltered upbringing?

It has been discussed before on here and MP, I think , revealed that she had done it.

Urban Dictionary: glass bottom boat
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              It has been discussed before on here and MP, I think , revealed that she had done it.

Urban Dictionary: glass bottom boat
              Thank you. I feel much better for knowing that. Squishy bits I get, even if just for the amusement factor (Ana Mendieta did something similar in the name of art) but not quite sure how taking a dump does it for people. Each to their own I guess.

Comment

Wish people were this opinionated about cats pooping everywhere.
                Never seen a cat owner follow their feline around to pick up its tulip. :-/
                At least dogs don't normally intrude on other people's gardens.

That said, I'm pretty anal about picking up my dogs' poop. Aside from in the depths of the countryside, I don't think it's defensible to just leave it.

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 5 June 2022, 08:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
                    I guess you've never had a pet cat? I've had two pet cats and have never ever seen either of them poo on the road, the pavement or even on the lawn. They usually poo on a patch of soil and then cover the mess over with soil that they scrape with one of their front paws. Note:- the first cat died before I got the second cat, so there is no chance of one having learned toilet habits from the other. It is clearly instinctive behaviour.
                    I think the exception is long grass etc. But yes, they don't normally take a dump in the middle of a mown lawn.

Comment

Cats like to poo in the same spot and cover it up... that's why they can use litter boxes (or even human toilets).

Also, you don't accompany your cat - it's a wild animal.

Comment

Working...
                      X