• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oscar Pistorius shoots the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently she was locked in the bathroom so it probably wasn't that accidental, unless he thought he would get the burglar whilst having a dump.

Anyway, have you seen the pictures of her? I would have put up with a lot of nagging ......

Comment

Its not looking good for him

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

Anyway, have you seen the pictures of her? I would have put up with a lot of nagging ......
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I would have put up with a lot of nagging ......
        Nah, nags are better at Sainsbury's in a nice bolognaise sauce.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

BBC saying
          "Day two of his bail hearing in Pretoria also heard police suggest Mr Pistorius could be a flight risk."

he cant even walk unaided, how to the expect him to fly.

Comment

One thing is for certain, he will find it hard to get another missus

Comment

Apparently she was locked in the bathroom...
              ...which makes it rather awkward for OP that three of the used cartridges were allegedly found inside the bathroom.

Comment

I may have been watching too much CSI but I'd be surprised if the ballistics couldn't tell whether the bullets had gone through the door before hitting her.

Comment

he did well to get her, but then is dick nearly touches the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
                    One thing is for certain, he will find it hard to get another missus
                    I can guarantee you that he won't struggle as long as he still has access to his bank account.
                    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup View Post
                      BBC saying
                      "Day two of his bail hearing in Pretoria also heard police suggest Mr Pistorius could be a flight risk."

he cant even walk unaided, how to the expect him to fly.
                      Dunno, he's got form I reckon. I saw him on telly once. Someone fired a gun and he was off in a flash.
                      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X