• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oscar Pistorius shoots the missus

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in SA at the moment and there is a dedicated TV Channel for the trial on dsTV here (Satellite Telly)

Also Oscar trial

There seems to be less interest here, than in the UK. I think that there is national embarrassment surrounding their fallen hero.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

All drawing to a close now.

My money's on guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        I am in SA at the moment and there is a dedicated TV Channel for the trial on dsTV here (Satellite Telly)

Also Oscar trial

There seems to be less interest here, than in the UK. I think that there is national embarrassment surrounding their fallen hero.
        Why do they care about this in Saudi Arabia??
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          All drawing to a close now.

My money's on guilty.
          thank Dog for that, maybe we can get bbc news back without wall to wall Pistorious Pistol Practice.

heard this morning the defence is saying its because he is a runner and he just acts without thinking, they threw the disabled angle in, I expect they will get to throwing in the kitchen sink soon.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Should have been a Barrister ££££

Comment

I hope he gets the chair, a wheel chair.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Accidental discharge in a restaurant ...
                Can happen to the best of us.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Why do they care about this in Saudi Arabia??
                  Because they though he was being done for 'stoning the missus' rather than shooting her?

Comment

Verdict September 11th. She's not rushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Verdict September 11th. She's not rushing it.
                      Tomorrow. Will make a refreshing change from the referendum.

My money's still on guilty.

Comment

Working...
                      X