• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor mortgages - straw poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hurricane View Post

Lets see if you can learn some manners...
    In General??
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

We all earn minimum wage here.

Or even if we did earn in the top 5% earner bracket we would still end up with minimum wages because of the taxes.

I sleep in a tent, who has the money to buy a house.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

WHS

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          WTF is it with mortgages this week? Seems to be the default stick for newbies to start poking through the CUK bars with.
          It's how the housing market works. No one views houses in December, agents are shut between xmas and new year so Jan is the new start. We had 2 viewings on ours 6 weeks up to xmas and we have 3 this weekend alone.

I'm sure most peoples annual income is circa £7.5k. As for their anal income, that's usually a cash in hand affair and not disclosed on finance application forms.
          Shame you can't differentiate income from salary.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I am a mole and I live in a hole.

Comment

Working...
            X