• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims stirring it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
    Sorry, should that not read
    the fact it still stands at 42% should be worrying enough. There was some research done recently as to why that was - apparently the economic climate has lead to people not divorcing due to the large costs involved! So wait for us to return to growth and watch that divorce rate get ever higher!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      the fact it still stands at 42% should be worrying enough. There was some research done recently as to why that was - apparently the economic climate has lead to people not divorcing due to the large costs involved! So wait for us to return to growth and watch that divorce rate get ever higher!
      It's in decline, and has been for the past 11 years.

Last time I looked, the economic climate was rudely healthy up until 2010 when it all came dancing down.

Last time I did maths, 42% was a lower proportion than 45%

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Surely it is only costly to one party? My brother and his now ex wife divorced and despite it all being her fault (documentable evidence to show this) he had to pay for everything and still is.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

My friend divorced from his wife for nothing. The went out, realised their marriage was over and discussed how they'd split their possessions and how they'd work out visitations rights.

2 years later, quick, non attended, court hearing and they were divorced.

Divorce isn't expensive per se, it's expensive when people get litigious, full of hatred and revenge.

Comment

My friend divorced from his wife for nothing. The went out, realised their marriage was over and discussed how they'd split their possessions and how they'd work out visitations rights.

2 years later, quick, non attended, court hearing and they were divorced.

Divorce isn't expensive per se, it's expensive when people get litigious, full of hatred and revenge.
            Ah, sounds like you have met my brother's ex wife?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Divorce isn't expensive per se, it's expensive when solicitors get involved, full of hatred and revenge.
              FTFY
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It's in decline, and has been for the past 11 years.

Last time I looked, the economic climate was rudely healthy up until 2010 when it all came dancing down.

Last time I did maths, 42% was a lower proportion than 45%

HTH BIDI
                Also do the maths - 42% is a hell of a lot higher than it used to be back in the day....

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  LOL I have gay friends and none of them are concerned about the ability to get married in fact it was more the recognition of legally being together that most sought
                  My friends are. Two of my gay friends (different couples) have got married in the US.

Don't really get why (non religious) people have a problem with it - it doesn't affect you and your marriage.

Comment

Where's d000hg when you need him? What does the bible say about homosexuals?
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      My friends are. Two of my gay friends (different couples) have got married in the US.

Don't really get why (non religious) people have a problem with it - it doesn't affect you and your marriage.
                      Well for one it affects the definition of what marriage is - that is something everybody should fight to protect. Also you will find the definition of modern marriage stems from religions i.e. Christianity, Judaism, Islam - all of whom oppose homosexuality. Not so long ago homosexuality was viewed as an illness and a crime......

Hence you will find the vast majority of those who believe in God will oppose this.....

Comment

Working...
                      X