• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life´s tough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    you want a picture of MF - flagrante Delecto?

BP you are a sick man!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      By being frigid between the sheets is my best guess!!

Is that because she can't pay the heating bills?

Here's her journalistic profile.

And she should take her own advice: How to be Happy.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I have a ridiculous skincare habit because I’m so allergic. It only takes one product containing the wrong ingredients and I come out in blotches. Sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas, my beloved rose Face Oil (£68 for 30ml) by organic skincare brand ILA, contains rose damascene, which costs £8,000 a litre wholesale. I’ve tried cheaper brands and burned my face. Not a good look.
        In my 40s, I never really thought about the ageing process, but now it’s scary. My eyesight (minus 12) is so bad, they can’t make contact lenses any stronger.
        I’m too short-sighted for laser surgery and Lasik (where they replace the lens in your eye) sounds promising, but we’re talking £1,095 an eye.

------------------------------

1, drink more water
        2. wear glasses

she has a fooking nerve wingeing about how poor she is.
        Yep, this really gives it away; typical Daily Wail bulltulip. Either that, or she's a cretin.

But if it's true then the good news is that despite the economic troubles there is still a market for far-out wacky loony quack anti-ageing products for confused menopausal middle class ladies. It just has to be wierd enough. Think 'Indonesian Turtle Poo Face Scrub' or 'Chilean Seaweed Skincare', tell them it's an 'ancient secret of eternal youth', ship in one bucket a year and mix with cornflour at nearly homeopathic concentrations and stick on a label that says '£75'. Could be a good plan B for some CUK'ers.

Anyway, where do the 'foothills of the Himalaya' begin? Almost any slight rise in the ground in continental east Asia is arguably a 'foothill of the Himalaya', seeing as the Himalaya range was formed by the collision of the Indian and Asian continental plates. That's about a quarter of the hillocks on the planet, stupid bint. Some bloke with a slightly sloping backyard in Pakistan and a little rosebed must be laughing all the way to the bank.
        Last edited by Mich the Tester; 14 December 2012, 09:33.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It should be possible to buy a person like her.

She would know she did not have any responsability in life any more (like the good old days when money were free and plentiful) and I can order her to do whatever i want.

Win - win for all implied.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            "As any self-employed worker will tell you, it’s bad form to ring the accounts department and beg for the cheque. We have to appear fun, solvent and constantly in demand. "

yeah, whatever... When someone doesnt pay me I ring them and then issue them with a rolling fine. That soon shows you can't be taken for a mug.
            Yes, but she is probably talking about phoning them the same day she emailed the invoice
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              "I paid my way, treated friends to films and plays, and often took them out for meals on expenses."

WTF? Does she mean she was defrauding her "employers", or the taxman? Either way, it doesn't seem like the kind of thing she should be putting in the newspapers…
              You are NLUK, and he claims his five infractions.

Comment

Working...
              X