• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Man, we'd have to report nearly all of Sas' posts.
    Not really. I'm only really rude to you because I get lots of + rep when I do that, you complete spazmo moron
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      Farce

Unless you meant Urban Dictionary: farse - number three made me giggle

Can't remember. He doesn't post enough to warrant any special favours these days. If you are reading this AtW - DO SOME WORK. Liking your bucket BTW
      May I say, you do look very dashing in that hat.

Comment

Can't remember. He doesn't post enough to warrant any special favours these days. If you are reading this AtW - DO SOME WORK. Liking your bucket BTW
        You have to keep posting to get special favours? Where is the counting thread?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Not really. I'm only really rude to you because I get lots of + rep when I do that, you complete spazmo moron
          You're rude to everyone.

If bashing me gives you "lots of + rep" then you must be getting reamed on every other topic to have such a low rep score.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Farce

Unless you meant Urban Dictionary: farse - number three made me giggle

Option 2 - ftw

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              If bashing me gives you "lots of + rep" then you must be getting reamed on every other topic to have such a low rep score.
              I have a low rep score? Or are you a genuine idiot?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                You have to keep posting to get special favours? Where is the counting thread?
                Currently between 1 and infinity

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  I have a low rep score? Or are you a genuine idiot?
                  You're merely majestic (below 500 points). There are at least 4 levels above you.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Should active sockies of permie banned members be reported and banned? One is out and about again
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      You're merely majestic (below 500 points). There are at least 4 levels above you.
                      Oh Ffs, only four?

Comment

Working...
                      X