• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..and since Gumbo Robot belongs to the same sock master, I've binned him too.

Permabanned.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

NorthWestPerm2Contr - 20 days. Continuing his agenda to teach everyone how awful Israel is.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Scooterscot - 1 day - ill-advised book review and then persistently complaining about the decision.

Comment

Unemployed - started thread to abuse another member. 1 day.

Comment

AnnaDanishek - permaban - spammer. Kudos to WTFH for spotting her.

Comment

TulipSmartGrope - permaban for spamming after being warned not to. Not very smart.

Comment

Troll.

For injunction trolling.

7 day ban.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

unemployed - making posts beyond the bounds of any decency even for General. 7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    TulipSmartGrope - permaban for spamming after being warned not to. Not very smart.
                    AngryHippo - permaban - turned out to be a TulipSmartGrope sock puppet. I think we've gone from "not very smart" to "bit fick".

Comment

VLAW - WTFH's first scalp - permaban, spammer.

Comment

Working...
                      X