• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy, who, if he wants some mates, had better behave himself on this forum.

7 day ban.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Billy, who, if he wants some mates, had better behave himself on this forum.

7 day ban.
      Billy and Featureme - permaban for sockpuppetry beyond the pale.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Lola C. Honestly, WTF are you on?

Comment

minestrone,

Comments on the IRA are not appreciated.

Try putting a lock on your login after 8pm.

7 day ban (on Sunday - I forgot to add this post).
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

bf2 permanent: classic trolling behaviour

Comment

Jill@APN Rescue

An advertiser who refused to follow forum rules.

Permabanned.

Comment

Itrymybest (I can't be arsed looking up the capitals).

Banned after hitting my irritation line.

Permabanned.

(FAO NAT: Think I might have 'crossed streams' on this one NAT, sorry about that...)

Comment

Tykemerc. 30 days so he can enjoy Christmas without his blood pressure going through the roof. Reason: carrying on when asked not to carry on. Pretty much the same behaviour as last ban for 30 days, but a different target. Next one should be 6 months.

Comment

Cojak has banned Everyone. It was bound to happen eventually.

(Tykemerc sockie).

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      Cojak has banned Everyone. It was bound to happen eventually.

(Tykemerc sockie).
                      Although it would have been funnier had his login been 'No One', he missed a trick there...

Comment

Working...
                      X