• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy -two days. Posting (off topic) links to contextless videos showing a few non-European people rejecting food/drink being offered to them. I'm expect hot denial and whinging about it when he returns.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

BolshieBastard - 1 day - sockie hunting in the professional forums and being unnecessarily bolshie.

Comment

EternalOptimist for posting a very unpleasant picture. Labelling it NSFW does not give you a Get Out of Jail card.

7 day ban.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

psychocandy 1 day for failing to either stop whinging about NLUK or put him on his ignore list.
          northernladuk 1 day for failing to either stop insulting psychocandy or put him on his ignore list

This kind of in the professional forums will not be tolerated.

Comment

OnceStonedRose - mong. 7 day ban.

Comment

The Janner Miss Tanner

Another one of wurzel's Gittins Gal type sockies.

Permabanned.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

byronwood - Bangalore spammer trying to sell an online research paper writing service. Begins his missive with "I have been doing my Post graduate degree in one of the leading university in England..."

Comment

jeffreyford - permaban. Apparently a Texan - but definitely has posted the same question across multiple sites. That's spam in my book.

Comment

Dactylion - for starting a thread just to abuse a member. 1 day.

Comment

NibblyPig - 7 days - advertising

Comment

Working...
                      X