• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liss, repeat offender.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Guy at Richard Charnock.

Since he’s just signed up As ChristianBiker1 Gricer won’t be needing this one.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Ensignia. Trolling the professional forums. Again. Each time the ban length will increase.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

ConsultingTechArchitect. Trolling in the profs, repeatedly suggesting bad/illegal/contract-breaking advice.

Comment

Baddish (permaban)

Because he made a tiny mistake, that reveals him. Better known as:
            Big Blue Plymouth, CrackingtonCPlusPlus, Emeus Cuica, Evanses Elevenses, Excursion UK, Great Britten, Great Parks, Guy At Charnock Richard, Janes Rees, La Petite Valse, Man Utd, Marge On The Barge, Martin Bank Holiday, New Modeller Army, Peak Army, Pip in a Poke, Rearden Metal, Roll Out The Farrell, Smeeton A Quiet Boy, The Bona Fide & The Castle Cary Fairy
            (amongst others)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              ConsultingTechArchitect. Trolling in the profs, repeatedly suggesting bad/illegal/contract-breaking advice.
              He didn't really learn, did he?

Goodbye.

Comment

Just sharing this one for a laugh... JohnBHiggins , new user. Wasn't the finance contractor of the same name, but the "Head of Risk" of the company he was trying to advertise. Unfortunately the Head of Risk didn't understand the risk in spamming us. Don't use Denario.io - too big a risk.

Comment

Chaytor

Gricer.

Comment

europe/russiantractor

Drunkenly ranting about a tree.

Permabanned.
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Neo.
                      Permabanned, he's got history for trolling, going on attack and playing the victim.

Comment

Working...
                      X