• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mb31.

Straight from unfunny to offensive.

One month ban.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

JavaGenius.

Neither Java nor Genius (unless s/he's into coffee)

Disingenuous poster who wanted to spam the forum about their terrible company - Lorien.
      (Should anyone for Lorien wish to complain about them being banned for spamming the forum, or for me calling them terrible, please be advised that it was your employee who started it by trying to spam the forum)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

PIALtd, ThomasB and KellyW

All one company, I suspect Kelly's next post would have been in the Crypto thread where she would have mentioned TRON and TRX or some such twaddle.

Professional spammers for a rather amateur insurance crowd.

Comment

newbea

One day ban for rudeness and a lack of civility to people who are trying to help him.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

contractorcontractor for making vexatious comments in IR35 Reform.

1 day ban.

Let me make myself perfectly clear - I will not have posts that frighten people with talk of criminal tax evasion if they move from outside to inside IR35.

This is not the case.

(As for his arguments regarding tax avoidance and duty-free cigarettes, he can knock himself out with that argument in General.)

Comment

darmstadt : one day. Posting **** in an image.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

BR14 - 2 days, Being a bit of a silly billy.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Abby (whose username included her accommodation company)
                  Banned for “asking a question” designed purely to promote her business.

Comment

mb31

Who can tell his comedian friend that no, I won’t changing my avatar and yes, it has finally earned him a permaban.

Telly Savalas tributes are fine as far as I’m concerned and Des’Connor probably pinched his jokes from Bob Monkhouse anyway.

Comment

Mabs whoever.

Obviously an inneresting poster.

Permabanned.

Comment

Working...
                      X