• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What we've been saying for years...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Plus Italian women......mmmmmmmmm

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      But mainly because I like the Douro region.
      Hopefully that has got no internet access and the end of your senile musings will be in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        I would settle for pics of Swindon women. Even if they are all lesbians according to DP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I would settle for pics of Swindon women. Even if they are all lesbians according to DP.

Comment

Rough as a badgers arse!

Comment

Is that a diary of the girls you sh4gged in 2011?

Comment

I have lived and worked abroad, but something keeps bringing me back. I love the smell of freshly cut grass in late spring, of the smell rain makes in summer. I love the British humour, pubs. I love all our sports, I just like it here.

I have a place in France which sates when I have had a barnett full of the tulipe one sometimes feels about living here, and then a few weeks later, yearn for England again. It really isn't as bad as it seems.

No matter how much I try and dislike living in England, I just can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  I have lived and worked abroad, but something keeps bringing me back. I love the smell of freshly cut grass in late spring, of the smell rain makes in summer. I love the British humour, pubs. I love all our sports, I just like it here.

I have a place in France which sates when I have had a barnett full of the tulipe one sometimes feels about living here, and then a few weeks later, yearn for England again. It really isn't as bad as it seems.

No matter how much I try and dislike living in England, I just can't.
                  Fair enough, you stay behind and fund the 3rd World immigration wave, trillion £££ debt mountain and public sector pension pots.

Enjoy.

Comment

Fair enough, you stay behind and fund the 3rd World immigration wave, trillion £££ debt mountain and public sector pension pots.

Enjoy.
                    After taking an awfully large amount out of the pension pots ourselves over the past 13 years, it's a bit yin/yang to complain about it. Besides, we do have a plan B, and it's one we think is fairly good thanks.

Comment

Bottom, second from left; Cheire Blair's head photoshopped onto a model.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X