• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Here's hoping this finally comes into play

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    It only needs one unplanned pregnancy.
    Ok so one unplanned one, pregnancy but if you already have two children what are the chances of that happening? and even so there's the morning after pill, the snip and sterilisation (both provided for on the NHS and of course voluntary)
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      CUK is the best contraceptive going
      Typical agent, mistaking effect for cause.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        Ok so one unplanned one, pregnancy but if you already have two children what are the chances of that happening? and even so there's the morning after pill, the snip and sterilisation (both provided for on the NHS and of course voluntary)
        Abortion will go up. I'm comfortable with that, but there's a nice irony because of the values held by a section of the Tory party.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Where did I say I was happy with how things are?

I wonder if limiting number of children would be preferable TBH, in a "never mind freedom" kind of way.
          Well I can see you like things to change from one of your previous posts now, it's not limiting it at all it just means you will not receive money from the state for the 3rd child.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

You're totally out of touch with modern Britain if you really don't think this is an issue. Sadly, because it would be nice if people figured this out!
            Of course there's an underlying issue and there's an issue with people having kids for the sake of more benefits and better housing, my cousin is one such example 25 years old has 3 kids, never worked a day in her life, is able to afford to run and maintain a car. Does not live with the father of her children as they claim to be apart so they can get more money from the state.
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Well I can see you like things to change from one of your previous posts now, it's not limiting it at all it just means you will not receive money from the state for the 3rd child.
              So then what happens to the 3rd child, or all 3? If the parents don't care enough, we let the kids suffer?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

So then what happens to the 3rd child, or all 3? If the parents don't care enough, we let the kids suffer?
                You would have to make do with the money you already receive, what is your case for making others pay for other peoples children?

Do I think these children will lead stellar lives NO, I am the eldest of 3 children all boys. My mother claimed a multitude of benefits, had free housing and didn't spend one penny of it on us it all went on drink and gambling. Giving more money doesn't solve the problem.

No I don't have a sad story to tell, I used my head like my brothers and got good jobs and as for my cousins they just became the next generation of spongers
                Last edited by The Spartan; 25 October 2012, 17:37. Reason: Correction
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

You would have to make do with the money you already receive, what is your case for making others pay for other peoples children?
                  Then why have benefits at all?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Then why have benefits at all?
                    I've yet to hear your case why hardworking taxpayers should pay for other people to do no work and just have children for benefits and housing
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

I've yet to hear your case why hardworking taxpayers should pay for other people to do no work and just have children for benefits and housing
                      As we are all workshy tax dodgers, what does it have to do with us?

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Working...
                      X