• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Willy waving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I stand corrected. It does appear that some women do.
    NSFW, NSFW , NSFW

Team America: World Police (10/10) Movie CLIP - Dicks, Pussies and Assholes (2004) HD - YouTube
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Danish website launches contest to find the smallest willy ... and the winner gets an iPhone | The Sun |News

The record is 0.39inches. I believe Eek or Simon Mac could be in with a chance.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Danish website launches contest to find the smallest willy ... and the winner gets an iPhone | The Sun |News

I wonder if it will be an iPad mini?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I remember when the twins were born. Doctors were doing rounds and were talking of a case where there was a boy born with a really small penis. Which was soon found to be a girl with a massive clitoris.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I remember when the twins were born. Doctors were doing rounds and were talking of a case where there was a boy born with a really small penis. Which was soon found to be a girl with a massive clitoris.

Now I know why I like shoes and can't drive properly.

Comment

My throbber looks like a big toe

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I think I may have met her in Thailand.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I've never seem it stated categorically how such a measurement should be made... the top or the underside?
                  Like a telly from top left to bottom right.
                  "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I've never seem it stated categorically how such a measurement should be made... the top or the underside?
                    Southampton or Northampton?

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                      Southampton or Northampton?
                      Littlehampton

Comment

Working...
                      X