• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Willy waving

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Willy waving"

Collapse

• Jubber
    replied
    Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
    Southampton or Northampton?
    Littlehampton

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've never seem it stated categorically how such a measurement should be made... the top or the underside?
    Southampton or Northampton?

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've never seem it stated categorically how such a measurement should be made... the top or the underside?
    Like a telly from top left to bottom right.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I remember when the twins were born. Doctors were doing rounds and were talking of a case where there was a boy born with a really small penis. Which was soon found to be a girl with a massive clitoris.
    I think I may have met her in Thailand.

Leave a comment:

• Noobie McNoob
    replied
    My throbber looks like a big toe

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I remember when the twins were born. Doctors were doing rounds and were talking of a case where there was a boy born with a really small penis. Which was soon found to be a girl with a massive clitoris.

Now I know why I like shoes and can't drive properly.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    The record is 0.39inches. I believe Eek or Simon Mac could be in with a chance.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Danish website launches contest to find the smallest willy ... and the winner gets an iPhone | The Sun |News

I wonder if it will be an iPad mini?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Danish website launches contest to find the smallest willy ... and the winner gets an iPhone | The Sun |News

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    I stand corrected. It does appear that some women do.
    NSFW, NSFW , NSFW

Team America: World Police (10/10) Movie CLIP - Dicks, Pussies and Assholes (2004) HD - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=KIu_b..._b_fG_2g&gl=GB

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I thought it was women don't let dicks knob them.
    I've had more than my fair share of the old furry goblet. Sometimes even double helpings.
    I stand corrected. It does appear that some women do.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I thought it was women don't let dicks knob them. But I'm sure MF will be along soon to correct us (on style no doubt).
    I've had more than my fair share of the old furry goblet. Sometimes even double helpings.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Women don't like a knob to come attached to a dick

or was it the other way round?
    I thought it was women don't let dicks knob them. But I'm sure MF will be along soon to correct us (on style no doubt).

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by louie View Post
    Women prefer width rather than length, a little inside info there for all you 40 year old geek virgins.
    Women don't like a knob to come attached to a dick

or was it the other way round?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X