• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm getting old.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    You're just a dickwad.

"A worthless piece of tulip. Also known as a wad-of-dick"

A schlongwad.

Urban Dictionary: schlongwad

A nobbin.

"An actual retard. Someone who needs to be put down. Occasionally used in an affectionate manner for people who are mentally crippled"
    Well, let's just beat about the bush hey Poppins. I didn't come here to be insulted.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Well, let's just beat about the bush hey Poppins. I didn't come here to be insulted.
      I made the nobbin one up, I'm quite proud it's a real one. Never mind the accuracy of the insult.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I didn't come here to be insulted.
        You just make it so easy. Bawbag.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

What's the area?
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I dont know if it's me, but I noticed this about wimmin.

They gang together in great big impervious impenetrable armoured phalanxes to defend the weak, and they do the same to sort out the occasional gob-sh!te who tries to large it over them
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What on earth were you expecting when you insulted MP and others of their elk who kept their legs open while unmarried or couldn't keep their man.

Wanton hussies the lot of them.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                What on earth were you expecting when you insulted MP and others of their elk who kept their legs open while unmarried or couldn't keep their man.

Wanton hussies the lot of them.
                You calling MP a moose????

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  You calling MP a moose????

Me, me, me...

Comment

Anybody got £10?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      I dont know if it's me, but I noticed this about wimmin.

They gang together in great big impervious impenetrable armoured phalanxes to defend the weak, and they do the same to sort out the occasional gob-sh!te who tries to large it over them
                      You could be right. On the other hand it could be the first internet menstrual synchronization. And it happened on Cuk. Hurrah!
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X