• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition To Unban MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    I wouldnt give him the steam off my piss.
    You would if you thought you could claim the VAT back!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Link to the thread that got him banned please, before I donate. I need to see the facts. It might have been a mod overreaction again

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        You would if you thought you could claim the VAT back!!
        If you empty the vat you can rinse it out and use it again.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Link to the thread that got him banned please, before I donate. I need to see the facts. It was a mod overreaction again

FTFY

I don't think "might" came into with MF. More likely vague reason -> ban.

but if you want the thread I think its this one
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            FTFY

I don't think "might" came into with MF. More likely vague reason -> ban.

but if you want the thread I think its this one
            Got it. Blatant overreaction. Nice to see they're consistent in their overreactions though.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I think the rules are, if you start a thread, solely, to take the piss out of someone, you'll get some free time.

I, personally, don't care as I don't know MF, and his droning affects me not. I think it is funny, as someone who has 22,000 posts will miss posting here, but he'll be back, taking the piss as normal tomorrow, I guess. I've had to take an early bath for the same thing.

tulip happens

Comment

I would throw in my tenner, but I'm worried about the health of his ! key. I'm not sure it'll take another day of abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I would throw in my tenner, but I'm worried about the health of his ! key. I'm not sure it'll take another day of abuse.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bump.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

For those of you who would appreciate the reminder, MF is due to come back online on 27th September 2012 at 18:53.
                      I'll be going out for dinner on Thursday at about 18:00, just in case you want to donate more to charity just before that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X