• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Petition To Unban MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm already bored of his non stop DM'ing me, if I stick another £10 in the pot will he be banned again?
    Stick a tenner in dull boy and find out.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

    Comment


      Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I'm already bored of his non stop DM'ing me, if I stick another £10 in the pot will he be banned again?
      DM'ing? Dare I look this up on urban dictionary? Or should I just ask the kids?

      Isn't tomorrow MF-day where a day's ban is at a cut price rate?

      Comment


        Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        How come he's back early?!

        I just knew you were going to **** it up
        Aye. I said the infraction/ban thingy is temperamental.

        Last one this time, 24 hours ish to go. Any more funds donated may be used for another purpose, or not, depending on how I feel at the time.

        Comment


          Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Aye. I said the infraction/ban thingy is temperamental.

          Last one this time, 24 hours ish to go. Any more funds donated may be used for another purpose, or not, depending on how I feel at the time.
          Do we have a "Nazi" emoticon anywhere?

          :nazi:

          Oh yes..............how appropriate!!

          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

          Comment


            It's good to see MF used his brief return to best effect:
            Originally posted by MF -ve rep
            **** ****** ***** you ***** ***** bothering ***** ***** *** *****!!!
            I wonder how he spelled God with 5 letters? Maybe he meant Allah?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

            Comment


              Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              It's good to see MF used his brief return to best effect:
              I wonder how he spelled God with 5 letters? Maybe he meant Allah?
              What makes you assume the word was a deity? It may have been any of a number of five letter words. 'Sheep' springs to mind as a possible forerunner.

              Comment


                Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                [/CENTER]
                I was going to ask if that was a Wankel engine but quoting it, the URL gave it away.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

                Comment

                Working...
                X